Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Move night reviewed

We had a great movie night last friday with approximately 33 people turning up for the event. SSA will like to thank all that had turned up and to the kind gold coin donators. You guys have been an amazing bunch of people and I hope that you enjoyed the pizzas and movie. We would also like to welcome the 5 new members on board.





Here's an email from one of our local members..





Just a quick email to say "thank you" for a great evening on Friday. the movie was really good as it highlighted some aspects of Asian family life which I had recently covered in my Asian studies lectures. It was good catching up with some of the guys I had met at the BBQ. Pleae pass on my my thanks to the person responsible for such a good time.Regards,Ross



Miss your share of pizzas??






Signing off on behalf of

SSA 2008 Committee.

No comments: